No announcement yet.

UTILINE FENDERS NEEDED / OTHER PARTS !!!!! and info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Iowa rally put on by Vintage Power Wagons held the 25th rally this year and yes it's an annual event. Lots of trucks and people to talk to. I like to do the teeter board where you balance your truck on a set of ramps. This year was a first for having a truck pull for the vintage trucks. They have trail rides everyday and other things going on. It's really a family reunion once you've been there. Now I've been around for a while so let me give you a bit of advice. Don't get carried away and get yourself strapped for cash by investing in your hobby. Pace yourself so you'll be able to afford to drive your truck once it's done. Nothing wrong with investing in tools just by the best you can afford without throwing money away on cheap crap. Pay now or pay later. Take it for what's it's worth. I never took money out of the household budget to do my trucks. You're young and have plenty of time to get where you want to be. Break a large project like this down into smaller jobs and it won't mess with your head. My first truck took 3 1/2 years to assemble that started in 1998. Hang in there it'll come around. The Iowa rally is always the first full week of June in Fairfield Iowa.

Comment

Gabe,
      There are Sweptline folks up in Northern CA, Oregon & Washington
      that might be able to help with Utiline fenders. Looks like you have
      a good "foundation" to work with.
      John

Comment

Working...
      X