What tires are those?
    1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
    1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
    1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
    2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

mickey thompson baja claws

Comment

35"/12.50"/15" Mickey Thompson Baja claw. They were fairly new on another rig I have. I retired that rig and swapped the tires over to this one. When I bought this truck it had a set of funky 20's and some highway tires. They just didn't look right on this truck so Mickey's it is for now.

Comment

Very nice truck. I dig the
          Utiline box on it. You need
          to post pics of the "hounds"
          that travel along with you.
          John

Comment

Tires look good but a set would cost more than my truck itself. How do you like them?
            2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Well they worked good for me on my other rig out in the woods and on the trail. They worked well under the different types of trail conditions, like mud, sand, things like that. However unless you only run your rig in those conditions I wouldn't recommend them for on and off road. These ones are the steel belted ones and not the radials which are a little cheaper. These ones are a little loud on the pavement and to soft of rubber for much highway driving. They wear out faster on the pavement. I like a harder rubber tire for most of the types of trails and driving I do. For this reason I only plan on finishing these ones off on this truck and buying a different tire. Cheaper, and just as aggressive off road.

Comment

You have one in mind? Just curious.
                2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Working...
                X