Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugg013 View Post
    Olaf:

Oh you dog you. I'm so jealous! You still have your other truck don't you? Is this gonna be sitting outside too? Don't worry bro, there's no highways linking us, so I can't come by for a visit and, um, borrow it. HA! I'm happy for ya.

ENJOY
    Ugg

Jealous? With a great truck like yours!!!
    No I did a trade in with the 1/2 ton.
    Its sitting outside onder a tarp with the wind blowing under it.
    Yesterday it passed its annual safety check.
    Doing some work on it now.
    Come over to the Netherlands and I'll let you drive...

Comment

Hi Olaf:

See, you already had a great truck too. Now ya have another. I'm Jealous. I'd love to have a fleet of great trucks. Okay, we'll be there in a bit, make room for the Ugg Family Robinson. HA!

Later
      Ugg

Comment

Originally posted by Ugg013 View Post
        Hi Olaf:

See, you already had a great truck too. Now ya have another. I'm Jealous. I'd love to have a fleet of great trucks. Okay, we'll be there in a bit, make room for the Ugg Family Robinson. HA!

Later
        Ugg
        The 1/2 ton I haven't got anymore.
        Just the Command Car now.

I also love to have a fleet of trucks, I already got a wishlist.....now the lottery to get te money....

Comment

Yo Olaf:

My bad. I once again misread something (I better brush up on my speedreading class). I've been reading legal papers for the last week, so it's real hard to kick the brain back to normal (for me). HA! I have to have Maynard help me carry my wish list. HA!

Later
          Ugg

PS: Cardboard boxes and rags are okay for when we come to move in, er, visit. ;>)

Comment

Working...
          X