No announcement yet.

1973 crewcab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had problems with my digital camera/computer so I finally figured a way around so I could upload my pics. As usual I couldn't find the parts I needed so I had to modify what I could find. These are stadard keyboard sliders, about 16 inches long. After I got through with them they are about 8 inches long and still functional.

Comment

I didn't get as much done as I wanted to on saturday, but I figured I'de let ya'll onto the item I'm putting in there. No, it's not any James Bond gadget and not a beer dispenser or a place to hide one of my guns. It's just a simple place to hide my brake controller. I don't care too much for them bolted under the dash or onto the dash so I wanted to clean it up some and make it disappear. I built this little tray with a pullout handle on it to slide the controller out when I use it and back away when it's not needed. I need to tweak it just a bit more and finish mounting it in the dash this week so I can move on to other projects.

Comment

Dude u haven't poster in 2 years.... u have to have some progress

Comment

I've been a tad busy. I got divorced so my project pretty much screeched to a halt from lack of income. I joined the airforce reserves. I have a steady girlfriend, etc, etc. Alot has happened since then. This project isn't dead, it's just really slow.

Comment

Working...
          X