Wanted/Needed 62-68 W300 Center Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted/Needed 62-68 W300 Center Link

Like the one below marked 'Rod with end'. Thank you and will pay good $$$ for one. Click image for larger version

Name:	02-06.gif
Views:	54
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	186285

Dodge used that Dana 70 front through 1974 on W300 trucks (and some W200). Also it came in some 74-77 W600 trucks.

Here is an ebay listing for a 74-77 W600 center link. I don't know if it is for the Dana 70 or the Rockwell FDS75 front. Both axles were offered & the center links look very similar.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/74-75-76-77...pYDLew&vxp=mtr

Might be worth checking into.

Bucky

Comment

Let me know If you have came up with one, I believe we have a good used one in the yard here at VPW.
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Thanks guys. I will check into this today. My work place blocks ebay. Now...is it true that that the passenger side has the ball joint as part of the assembly and can't be removed?

Comment

Bucky...the seller did indeed say the part number was different in using the Dana 70 vs the Rockwell which is the one he is selling. OK Matthew(Matt?)...whatchya got there?

Comment

• Matthew Welcher PWA
            Matthew Welcher PWA commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a good used one here in hand. Give me a call at VPW.

Originally posted by solesurvivor View Post
          Thanks guys. I will check into this today. My work place blocks ebay. Now...is it true that that the passenger side has the ball joint as part of the assembly and can't be removed?
          Only one end is removable because only one place is needed to adjust for toe-in, unlike center links that attach to pitman & idler arms. Those need two.

Bucky

Comment

Also keep in mind that International Harvester used the Dana 70 front in their 1 tons. These were truck model 1310 (1969-73) then 74-75 just labeled 200.

Bucky

Comment

howdy /if it were me l would make one by either cutting and rethreading the link or just welding the adjuster on = see modified pic below Click image for larger version

Name:	image_12314.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	186361

Comment

Originally posted by DODGEBOYS View Post
                howdy /if it were me l would make one by either cutting and rethreading the link or just welding the adjuster on = see modified pic below Click image for larger version

Name:	image_12314.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	186361
                That is what I think I am going to do. Thanks

Comment

I can put my hands on one yes sir, Sorry about the delayed response. Give VPW a call and ask for Matt.
                  1967 W200.aka.Hank
                  1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
                  2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
                  X