Comment

That Dart SE brings back memories. I had a '75 Plymouth Valiant
        2dr Brougham with a Slant 6 and factory A/C. Same color scheme
        as yours. Very cool car. Sounds like a neat car show. Wish I could
        make it.
        John

Comment

Bergen County Power Wagons

Jake no web site yet, but I reserved the name with Go Daddy. BCPW was a pipe dream a few years back. I was looking for tax write offs on fuel , parts, rally travel expenses and vehicle registrations. On paper its not worth the NJ hassles to go legit. For now its just a novelty, I have some cards with my name as President and CEO , sponsor a few kids sports teams, haul household chemicals for senior citizens each spring to the County recycling center. Name recognition is doing well around the area "Your that crazy guy with the Fire/Border/Army/Power co. truck" yep thats me. My favorite part is going to snooty car shows and letting kids climb in and on the trucks. You should see the kids faces light up when I say" if its OK with your parents you can climb in". Watching a ten year old kid make motor noises as they furiously pretend to steer and shift is great fun. It's important to let the youngsters know that there's more than just lowriders, expensive exotic imports and hopped up riceburners.

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
            My favorite part is going to snooty car shows and letting kids climb in and on the trucks. You should see the kids faces light up when I say" if its OK with your parents you can climb in". Watching a ten year old kid make motor noises as they furiously pretend to steer and shift is great fun. It's important to let the youngsters know that there's more than just lowriders, expensive exotic imports and hopped up riceburners.
            That's a great idea !!! I am sure the kids love it and they most likely will remember you truck more then the expensive exotic import they scratched with their belt buckle trying to look in the window.

Comment

NJ show 74w300uteline where are you on map

Comment

outdoor vendor#2

I'll be in outdoor vendor #2 if i recall correctly. covered from rain open on all sides. I'll keep a chair ready for ya.

Comment

Inclement weather...

Tell ya what 74w300uteline, I would love to show up with my WC26 Carryall. This is a pipe dream for now, but if you someone wearing a dark colored fedora slips out of the rain and into your booth with hand extended in friendship, it might just be me.

Comment

don't forget fog

that mental image calls for fog, lots of fog and an unfiltered cigarette.

Comment

Yep...

even a little more fog...

Comment

Andrew -

tools are packed and guess I should get some sleep as I need to wake up @ 4am to catch my flight.

See you in the morning!

Pieter

Comment

Its that time of year again!! April 17 & 18 Sussex NJ

MTA Military Vehicle show & swapmeet. BCPW reserved 2 spots again. Stop by shoot the breeze. Deathdeeler this should be in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Working...
                          X