indiana

road trip...

Comment

Originally posted by rickt4498 View Post
      road trip...
      Isn't that a give :o)

Probably more then one

Comment

I now have a webpage with all the information and registration for my Indiana Dodge truck rally. Please go to the page and print it out, then send the registration form with a check or money order to my address so we can plan for food and space. If you still have questions please email me and I will answer your questions. I have 40 people coming from several states so far and I hope everyone will have a good time. Thanks to Jill Sternes for setting up the web page. http://www.stearnes.com/registration.htm

Comment

airport shuttle service?

Pieter will you be passing near detroit airport on your way down?

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
            Pieter will you be passing near detroit airport on your way down?
            I can be... I normally drive via flint and they have an airport as well.
            But it all depends on the cost difference for you. Not sure who you are
            flying with. It seems to cost me less to fly out of Flint, rather then Detroit metro
            but usually there is a wait as most flights go through Detroit Metro. I'm just rambling...

Are you thinking of flying in on Friday? That will work. Only thing
            would be that I would maybe go early to give Ron a hand, but
            same difference.

Just let me know and I can pick you up :o)

Pieter

Comment

now that Ron's gone all high tec with a web site, the least I can do is try and juggle the work schedule. I'm gonna call in a few favors at work and see what happens. as it stands right now 30% chance of getting time off.

Comment

now that Ron's gone all high tec with a web site, the least I can do is try and juggle the work schedule. I'm gonna call in a few favors at work and see what happens. as it stands right now 30% chance of getting time off.
                Ron is a professional ;o)

Kids, don't try this at home...

Comment

Yeah ok, professional as far as finding the right person for a particular job. All i did was put the info together and had Jill do the actual website page. To go along that same vein I always take my navigator/parts locator on road trips into the boondocks. He's great at finding information along the way like the folder to identify the things along the interstate. "The large blue Pringles can looking thing is a silo." LOL we had some fun with that piece of literature didn't we Pieter.

Andrew, before you make flight reservations check with Kevin M in Rehoboth. He's about the same percentage as you on coming out. Did you price flying into Ft Wayne International? It's about 20 minutes from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                    we had some fun with that piece of literature didn't we Pieter.
                    By the way, that fine piece of State Literature is still in your truck I hope.
                    next time you think about it, see if its in your center console and relocate it to someplace more secure... We need to cherish that :o)

Comment

Ron checked the flights

the price diff aint the problem its the four hour layover. I'm a New Yawwker and cant wait for four hours. We got everything here in New York City except patience. leaning towards fly nyc-det and then renting one of those subcompact hybreds, as long as nobody parks their Power Wagon on it. I'll check with Kevin in Reebocks he may kneed somone to carry his bags. =)

Comment

rally donations on the way

Ron sent a fedex package your way this morning. 2 tee shirts. one kids t from my soccer team, Bergen County Power Wagons. one 2xl adult from Central Iron, scrapping NYC since 1937. I've included Power Wagon emblems so Miss Eudora can feel pretty.

Comment

Are you heading out West to be here for the Rally?

Comment

60/40 no

not looking good work schedule wise. My charm and butt kissing are in overdrive, If that dont work I'll try empty threats and sulking = ) . Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Ron sent a fedex package your way this morning. 2 tee shirts. one kids t from my soccer team, Bergen County Power Wagons. one 2xl adult from Central Iron, scrapping NYC since 1937. I've included Power Wagon emblems so Miss Eudora can feel pretty.
                              Well I'm sure she'll appreciate them. One of these days it'll warm up enough for a quick wash and be able to take some pictures for you. Right now she's safe inside the shop waiting.....

What Pieter said...

Comment

i am undecided on driving to fort wayne as money is a little tight right now...will decide by the deadline though...I was thinking of hosting a rally around here...terre haute area....would not be hard to find trails...or maybe just a field to play in around here...i've never actually been out playing yet...but will this summer for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X