No announcement yet.

Indiana Dodge truck rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have uploaded a lot of pics from the Kruse WWII Museum. There was alot more foreign iron that I did not take pictures of as I was worried about the camera memory/battery. If you get a chance to visit the museum I highly recommend it. If you are offended by swastikas then this is not the place for you. Lots of steel from WWII Europe.

http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/v...EUM/?start=all

Comment

well done..keep on arranging
      ________

Contract Hire

Comment

I can't wait till May! This is always fun
        DB69

Comment

Indiana Rally

Tom, I can't wait either.
          For those of you that have not been to Rons yet, you should make it a point to clear your calender for this one. Its a great time and worth the drive (even though its only 5 miles for me). Heck the cookies even come from Hawaii (thanks to Pieter) so get in your trucks and make the trip. Pam can really cook too.

Comment

Indiana Truck rally?!?

There's a rally in May? LOL Pam just read your post Bob and said OK then I better not buy store bought. haha. Yes we are having a rally, we'd be in deep trouble with a lot of folks if we didn't. We hope to have as many or a few more if possible and come up with something for everyone to enjoy. With the snow and cold it's hard to imagine the warmer weather is a few short months away. I'll be trying to get preregistration info up in March. Any ideas for the rally this year? Let's hear them.

Comment

I bought new tires and new shocks to make the trip in my 91 D150 and sent my registration in and a waiting for all the fun and the food that weekend
              DB69

Comment

Who else is attending?

Just a reminder of my rally on May 15-16 for anyone who hasn't heard about it. Here's the link http://www.stearnes.com/indianarally.htm We are doing a small trail ride this year and my wife and crew are serving the meals. Please send in your registrations so we know how many are attending. Thanks.

Comment

no go for "uteloon"

Put me in the no show category. I was gonna fly in to FT Wayne and suprise you guys. I was going to have the local cops dump me (in a duffle bag of course)in your driveway mid rally. work load is crazier than me.
                  Make sure nobody scratches the dents on "Canyon Rose"

Comment

That would have been a neat trick being in two places at once. Aren't you booked at Bergen County Tours for a NYC tour? We'll try to watch the Rose so it doesn't get scratched. It's next up on the list as soon as the Crispy Critter truck rolls out of here which I hope is by June 9th. Hey everybody needs a dream right?

Comment

Everyone who was unable to attend missed out big time!
                      great food and fun, I even went out 4 wheeling in Ron's townie with my GF and Ron driving. Yes the Dodges showed up the chebbies as they always do!
                      Thanks from Debbie and me!
                      DB69

Comment

Glad you and Deb enjoyed yourself. I've had several "newbies" ride with me and have as much fun. You should have been at the creek crossing when Will Watson showed them how it's done. Another rally in the books.

Comment

I successfully returned from the 3rd Annual Indiana Dodge Truck Rally. I did not make the trip without damage, but did have a great time. I didn't break anything (that I know of) on the trail but after completing a great tour of the Formula Boats Factory while turning around in a huge concrete parking lot I snapped the ball off of the Pitman Arm. I was happy it did not happen while running down the road.

Thanks to Ron, Pam, his Mother and crew as well as Mark Walche and his family for once again having a great Indiana Rally.

I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
                          Will
                          WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
                          1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
                          1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
                          1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
                          2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

I knew I should have called shotgun before you went in the creek. That waterhole was deep but Will made it look so easy. The locals and everyone watching were simply amazed but it's a testament to Will's engineering and the Dodge M 37. Maybe next year he'll have all the weak spots worked out. SHOTGUN!

Comment

Ron,

You got it. With Paul's (in NY) help in reviewing my pictures, we believe we know why Pitman Arm snapped. Will need to do a comparison with the NOS when it arrives, but it looks to be a result of collateral damage from the broken spring pack bolt and me trying to get off the trail. Here are the video's of the creak crossing, enjoy:

I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
                              Will
                              WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
                              1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
                              1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
                              1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
                              2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Working...
                              X