No announcement yet.

Plowing snow with my M37, pix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pictures of a hard working truck. How hard is it to mount the plow?

C.

Comment

Takes me less than a half an hour working alone, two bolts mount the frame to the truck's lifting shackle brackets and two more attach the plow to the frame. Wrench the bolts tight, hang the snatch block and cable, attach the plow's safety chain to the winch cable. Done!

Comment

Carter,

Nice set up. It looks like this weekend you might get another chance to plow!

If you and the wife ever want to take a Sunday drive, this is a nice area to visit, about 2 hours south of you (if not traffic). Would enjoy saying hello in person.

I may get to the Aberdeen rally this year, if so will you be there?

Comment

Dave, I was just watching the news/weather and thinking I should get more gasoline for the truck and the PE95 genset in case we have a repeat of the Dec.19 event. I enjoy plowing the driveway with the truck but not the clean-up that goes with a heavy snowfall, cars, sidewalks, pourches and the like.

Thanks for the invite, Sandy and I would be pleased to visit when all this winter weather is at an end. I'll try and plan a visit and PM you to find out what weekend will be OK with you. Carter

Comment

Carter,
            A visit when the weather is a little nicer sounds good!
            We got 10.5 inches of snow yesterday. Our average snowfall in St. Mary's is only 13" per year, and this winter we already have 26"!

Comment

Thank you very much for posting the close up picture of your plow set up, I want to make up something like that for my M-37 for next winter.

Comment

Working...
              X