P T O qustion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P T O qustion

Quick question, does anyone know if the m37 and the wm300 use the same power take off? Friend of mine found a wm300 for parts with winch. I have a winch, just missing the pto. Thanks for the help, Matt

Originally posted by Matthew Ziegler View Post
    Quick question, does anyone know if the m37 and the wm300 use the same power take off? Friend of mine found a wm300 for parts with winch. I have a winch, just missing the pto. Thanks for the help, Matt
    Most if not all wm300 have a front and rear pto output shaft, if you don't mind that, (it won't hurt a thing as far as functionality). You can fabricate a pto control lever that works with the M37 set up that is designed to fit around the rear output, and you will be set.

Comment

thanks Charles

I've been considering using a spare transfercase lever to activate the pto, looks cooler than the factory piece of flatstock,

Comment

We do in accordance with what the customer wants; but what we like using is 5/8" cold roll round bar to custom fabricate ours. This in conjunction with some modification on the trans cover to close up the huge air hole, we use a rubber bellows type boot to seal it up air tight.

Comment

Working...
        X