The WC53 Carryall thread .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 ton tailgate is taller than the 3/4 ton

There are pictures of a 1/2 ton tailgate up thread . The bottom lip is different too .

Comment

• my homebrew is marginal, but functional. i need more tools, and experience to make one.

thanks for the answer, i realize i have no choice.... LOL

Comment

• 100%

This is a good shot of a 1/2 ton tailgate on a 3/4 ton.

Comment

• lee, rumor has it that midwest mil is going to be repro-ing the 3/4 ton. maybe you want to call and see. - garrett

Comment

• Yes! John has my original for a pattern. Should make alot of us happy. They'll be nice......John

Comment

• Originally posted by jbell View Post
              Yes! John has my original for a pattern. Should make alot of us happy. They'll be nice......John
              i HAVE been in contact with him. ill have to make mine 'make due' for an undetermined amount of time

Comment

• Originally posted by mcinfantry View Post
                i HAVE been in contact with him. ill have to make mine 'make due' for an undetermined amount of time
                Oh, me too! Hope he takes payments.........

Comment

• Originally posted by jbell View Post
                  Oh, me too! Hope he takes payments.........
                  well, i called and emailed, to plea my case. i offered payments starting NOW.... LOL

Comment

• threw a little paint on.

Comment

• Wow! That is looking good!!

Comment

• that is my late father and my birthday.

Comment

• Lee, looks great, keep up the good work. How did you convert your Blackout lights in the front. What are you using for tail lights?. I was wondering if you could take a picture of the gasket to plexiglass seam on your roof? Thanks
                          Garrett

Comment

• Love It!!

There was a listing in the latest Supply Line for a 41 or 42 Carry-All, one grand was the asking, CA was the locale, I think?

Lee, What's the code # for your paint, looks real nice?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmayer View Post
                              Lee, looks great, keep up the good work. How did you convert your Blackout lights in the front. What are you using for tail lights?. I was wondering if you could take a picture of the gasket to plexiglass seam on your roof? Thanks
                              Garrett
                              Trailer orange led's epoxied in the front b/o markers, and arrow turns for signals.

The rear is model t potted LED tail lights. The repro glass model t's with led circuit boards were crap.

Will do on roof....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                                There was a listing in the latest Supply Line for a 41 or 42 Carry-All, one grand was the asking, CA was the locale, I think?

Lee, What's the code # for your paint, looks real nice?

Its gillespie usmc semigloss green, ill look tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X