How do you get in to the Special Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get in to the Special Forum

I'm a new member and a subscriber to Power Wagon Advertiser and was trying to get into the special forums, but it tells me that it is only available to magazine subscribers and premium members. What am I missing here?

Tim

Check this post from Gordon.

http://powerwagonadvertiser.com/foru...ement.php?f=54

You should find your answer there (and welcome)!

Comment

Plus...the secret handshake.....= )

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
        Plus...the secret handshake.....= )

I got the secret address code from my magazine, but I can't find the secret handshake, where do I get this info?

Tim

Comment

It's a secret that you'll find out after you enter the secret code and post in the secret section....= )

Comment

Originally posted by glock2240 View Post
            I got the secret address code from my magazine, but I can't find the secret handshake, where do I get this info?

Tim
            I have sent you an email. Also, you need to enter your subscriber ID code in the appropriate blank in the user control panel. See the link, User CP.
            Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

I am a little surprised that you would mention the secret handshake/innitiation program Norm,
              I was told by a friend of friend not to ever devulge any details about that part of this forum...
              Just make sure you wear steel toed boots, safety vest and some kind of eye protection before going in...

Comment

Oh great! Different initiations for different people!

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                I am a little surprised that you would mention the secret handshake/innitiation program Norm,
                I was told by a friend of friend not to ever devulge any details about that part of this forum...
                Just make sure you wear steel toed boots, safety vest and some kind of eye protection before going in...
                No one ever told me about any of that stuff. They said to wear a cup though....and NOTHING BUT a cup. I wondered why they all laughed when I showed up. I should of had the steel toed boots. My toes are still curled!

Comment

secret room req's...

lately...

the OSHA safe entry requirements..... have been upgraded to

the MICHELIN MAN safety suit...

though I walk DRIVE through the valley of the shadow of death...

I have the POWER WAGON gods behind me...and GOD for a co-pilot

venture forth, pilgrim...

Comment

Rick,

I pass through Waterford every day, is that the Valley your talking about?

Maybe it's Pontiac?

Comment

Secret Hand Shake

Originally posted by Clint Dixon View Post
                      No one ever told me about any of that stuff. They said to wear a cup though....and NOTHING BUT a cup. I wondered why they all laughed when I showed up. I should of had the steel toed boots. My toes are still curled!
                      The cup was supposed to Norm's old coffee cup, now I'm confused.

Comment

passing thru the valley...

BILL...somedays more so than others

Pontiac, is like a "little Detroit" mismanaged by an administration that felt they had arrived, installed their families, friends and cronies...leaned back, put their feet on their desks, did nothing, watched their city fall apart, then blamed everything on everyone else...

Waterford is a great community... friendly, reasonable police dept., well trained and quick fire dept. (90% of runs are medical) not "basement savers" like some communities... above average schools... nice place to live.

Comment

Working...
                        X