Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mothers Uncle Jake pasted away in his Pasadena home at the ripe old age of 94. He was the sole owner of Imperial Builders, a very successful construction company. When he turned 71 he sold his business and invested heavily in real estate, art and collectible autos. From what I understand he was a regular at Barrett Jackson & Christie’s. The net worth of his assets is estimated at 17.8 Million. My mother is to receive a little better than 2.9 million, of which I am to receive about $74,000. It looks like project 1 Ton will be getting a substantial kick in the tail.

Sorry to hear about your Great Uncle Jake. Sounds like he was a wise man.
    Congratulatons on your inheritance. Spend it wisely.
    Make sure you pay your fair share of inheritance tax. Ouch!

Comment

QJ... old dodge said it very well...

Comment

feel free

to squander your inheritance on a 1974 w300 Minipumper only $999.99. 38k miles 4 spd dually. Been to 2 rallys Iowa and Cavindish VT. The value of this truck has outperformed my 401k. =)

Comment

I hope this isn't an April Fool's joke:-)

Comment

If its not an April fools hoax seems to me you'd want to keep that info confidential.......just my opinion

Comment

no joke

that fine piece of American automotive workmanship is available to the public on a limited time offer. Hurry quantities are limited. =)

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM View Post
                If its not an April fools hoax...
                Yes I am a prankster, I couldn't resist the urge to spin a tall tail on April Fools Day :)

Comment

Working...
                X