Need to attach some pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to attach some pics?

I'm pretty sure you guys are the brains behind this operation so I'm hoping you can give me some advice on adding pictures. I've got one of my trucks in the for sale forum and I would like to add some pics., but I have cropped them and I can't get close to 125KB. Can you guys offer any help? Thanks.

Some Answers

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/...ead.php?t=9171

Hey Ben, This link should fill in the blanks?

Comment

Originally posted by AP_Ben View Post
      I'm pretty sure you guys are the brains behind this operation so I'm hoping you can give me some advice on adding pictures. I've got one of my trucks in the for sale forum and I would like to add some pics., but I have cropped them and I can't get close to 125KB. Can you guys offer any help? Thanks.
      Thank you, Bruce, for posting that link. I appreciate it.

Important text from that thread would be:

Power Wagon Advertiser magazine subscribers and Premium Forum Users will be able to host images for free as it is for those subscribers who pay for this site. With the exception, of course, of those generous forum users who choose to donate in support of the forums. Their kindness is greatly appreciated.

Other users who are not magazine subscribers or premium users will not be able to have their images hosted by the site. This is a going forward kind of change, meaning; all images already in place will remain as they are. The removal of image hosting privileges and certain other benefits will be removed from the standard forum user group over a near-term period of time

Other privileges that will be enjoyed by the Subscriber and Premium User groups will be avatars, the search function, emailing other users, access to the subscriber forum [which will likely be renamed subscriber & premium user forum]. As content is developed, there will be site content that is accessible only to subscribers and premium users. Added benefits will be announced as they occur.

There has been enormous site growth with accompanying operating costs in the years of operation since startup of the PWA forum site. It is our feeling that those who support the forums should be rewarded for their dedication and loyalty. This is our way of providing that reward.

You may also link to images on remote hosts, as is the case with other forums.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Thanks Bruce & Gordon

Thanks for the help Bruce and Gordon. I never realized that I could subscribe to the website and get more priveleges. I figured you gave people more priveleges as time went by and they were deemed worth it. Just the ability to search this massive Dodge database instead of going through every post is well worth the price to me, being able to add good pics. will just be a bonus. Thanks for providing such a helpful service, you will be hearing from my wallet.

Comment

Let me be sure to clarify one important point. Subscribers to Power Wagon Advertiser get all the benefits of a premium forum user with no additional charge. You don't have to do both things.

So, you see, there is a lot of value derived from being a magazine subscriber. Value from receiving the monthly magazine and from the added benefits on the forum.

A premium forum user gets the added benefits on the forum, but does not receive the magazine.
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

The magazine has another added benefit, you can take a drive in your PW to somewhere quiet and read it while sitting on the tailgate of your truck.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyMike View Post
              The magazine has another added benefit, you can take a drive in your PW to somewhere quiet and read it while sitting on the tailgate of your truck.
              Or my case the dream of reading the PWA on the tailgate keeps me subscribing to the PWA magazine so I can actually get the truck finished. Not only is the PWA dedicated to technical Power Wagon advice but it also address the well being of the vintage power wagon addict in me. It really is a vicious cycle that can only be cured by regular doses of reading the sagas in the pages of PWA.
              Disturbing really!

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                Or my case the dream of reading the PWA on the tailgate keeps me subscribing to the PWA magazine so I can actually get the truck finished. Not only is the PWA dedicated to technical Power Wagon advice but it also address the well being of the vintage power wagon addict in me. It really is a vicious cycle that can only be cured by regular doses of reading the sagas in the pages of PWA.
                Disturbing really!
                If you're in process of restoring your truck you could always just take the tailgate somewhere and sit on it ;)

Comment

Sit on it...

Originally posted by BobbyMike View Post
                  If you're in process of restoring your truck you could always just take the tailgate somewhere and sit on it ;)
                  That's funny Bobby mike, I can't remember where I heard it but that phrase sounds familiar for some reason.

Comment

Please don't associate me with that other saying ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X