YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube

Over the weekend I decided to upload about 2 hours of video of a concert that I helped film in 2002. The footage is of Gamalon, a local Buffalo band that has been comprised of some of the finest musicians this city has ever known. The show was the 20th Anniversary of the band. The footage that I’ve uploaded is of the first 3 lineups.

Parts 1- 5 feature the original members of Gamalon. Ted Reinhardt Percussion, Bruce Brucato Guitar, George Puleo Guitar, Greg Piontek Bass and Rick McGirr Keys.

Parts 6,7 & 8 are the 2nd line-up of Gamalon. Ted Reinhardt Percussion, Bruce Brucato Guitar, George Puleo Guitar & Tom Reinhardt Bass.

Parts 9 - 15 are the 3rd line-up of Gamalon. Ted Reinhardt Percussion, Bruce Brucato Guitar, George Puleo Guitar, Tom Reinhardt Bass & Geoffrey Fitzhugh Perry Electric Violin, Piccolo Bass & Rhythm Guitar. This is my favorite line up. It is in this configuration that I saw Gamalon most often, once a week for several years at the Central Park Grill (the CPG) on Main St. in Buffalo.

Due to YouTube imposing a 10min time limit on the length of the uploads some songs had to be segmented. I have divided the show into 15 parts, if watched in order you can enjoy the show as it was originally filmed and edited. If you have a high speed connection I suggest viewing the videos in High Quality (HQ) mode. Part 1 of 15 can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koR5N6onV4 from there you can click on “More From QuantumJo426” to view all 15.

I was one of the camera men (cannon XL1) and I also did all the editing on my Apple G5 using Final Cut Express & Final Cut Pro.

I hope that you enjoy this Buffalo treasure.

Buffalo

Thanks for the info, they look they are have some fun!

Comment

Working...
    X