Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many here subscribe to Vintage Truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many here subscribe to Vintage Truck?

I was just wondering how many of you on here subscibe to Vntage Truck Magazine and was also wondering if anyone was going to their truck show in Springfield Ohio on August 1??
    DB69

I'm not a subcriber but the local Hasting's Bookstore carries it. I usually browse through the pages and if something interests me I'll purchase it. Lotsa neat photographs of some cool old iron. The last couple of issues had a good write-up on 318 polysphere motors IIRC.

Comment

I subscribe.....pretty good mag.....occasionally a Power Wagon pops up in its pages....Kevin

Comment

Got my latest issue in the mail on Thursday. I did see that the show is not too far away for me this year. It made me think about going.

Comment

I let my subscription run out last term, but I still pick it up at the book store. I've been to the show in Ohio, too. There's a popular ice cream shop nearby that's worth the trip. Can't remember the name, but it was good.
          Ice cream and old trucks. My little version of nirvana.

Comment

I subscribe to Vintage Truck and have done so for about 9 years, its a pretty decent magazine and has that vintage feel about it and doesn't cater to horsepower and all the latest available gear.

Comment

Working...
            X