Pressure washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure washer

Sent my pressure washer to PSI ( Pressure Systems Inc.) in Phoenix to get some work done on it.
    The heat coil had froze and broke years ago and I just bypassed it.

Bill took care of me and fixed the old Delco beast up, to like new.
    So, If you are considering one, I'd suggest you to talk to Bill, 602-253-9579

They sell them and can service them, and he has been doing them since the 60's
    located on Jefferson St. for you that are close, and it is right off I-10

Now to clesn off the frame and have it ready to smear some paint on

Originally posted by Fred_M View Post
    The heat coil had froze ...
    That just struck me as kind of funny :)

Comment

I'll try not to write a book ,but was in a wheel chair after a fall in N Idaho,
      so hired a guy to drain and load in a semi trailer.
      Seems he never got it drained, took a couple of years to get settled here in AZ. (it does freeze in this area)
      and when I got it hooked up--it leaked a little
      it's a 4gpm 2000psi washer and no water would come out the end.
      So it's been like that for several years tell the other day

Comment

I just got my washer out today after spending the better part of the day repairing the water line to the shop. I have a KEM with the heater and make sure to run RV antifreeze through it in the fall. My friend Pieter and I cleaned a 58 PG frame, a 318 poly and a 354 Hemi once we got going. The HOT water really does the job on grease build up but I may need to hose the frame with degreaser to get the film off the frame.

Comment

Hey Ron!
          If you have a siphon feed tank on the washer, you can add some "Oil Eater", sold at Costco, to the tank.
          'Oil Eater' is a citrus based degreaser that works BETTER than anything I've ever used or tried, including volatile petroleum cleaners that are not safe or enviro friendly.
          I use 'Oil Eater' in my heated parts washer too, works wonderful!
          Oil Eater also has a web site, the parent name is Kafco. I don't have a link handy, but a web search will pull it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_M View Post
            I'll try not to write a book ,but was in a wheel chair after a fall in N Idaho,
            so hired a guy to drain and load in a semi trailer.
            Fred!
            Hope all is well.

Comment

Working...
            X