Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, Time for the sick list to report in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, Time for the sick list to report in!

Allright, time for you guys on the disabled list to give a condition report.
    It's a pain in the neck to work this remote desktop program but it beats a hit or miss wifi signal. I hate going through all that trouble to find out nobody has posted.
    If this persists I'll have to get Gordon to delay your PWA.

You're refering to those guys who are really sick, not those mentally disabled like myself,correct? Ha

bucky

Comment

Bum Thumb Here

Hey Bob, Whatz shaking on your side of the world?
      I'm thinking Kevin & MoPar Norm are your prey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Hey Bob, Whatz shaking on your side of the world?
        I'm thinking Kevin & MoPar Norm are your prey?
        My face is a bit sore from an airbag. One of my rookies rear-ended a car we were chasing. He fell for the old let them get close and jam on the brakes trick. We found the driver when he started screaming. He had hidden in a pile of old plywood and the Blackwidows had a field day with him. The paramedics counted fifteen bites. He ran because of a misdemeanor warrant.
        I had forgotten that you had modified your thumb. I hope it's healing well.
        I see Norm is posting with more regularity, but it would be nice to see him address the issue directly.
        Sadly we probably won't hear from Kevin M. until his father passes. But he's in our thoughts.

I've been using a remote desktop to do my webcrawling. It seems to work better than the wi-fi available , It seems that if I try to access different sites directly I have all manner of grief and disconnection but if I use the "Anyplace" program and use my home computer to do my fiddling about, it seems to work better. Plus this site and Joe C's don't seem to display properly when I'm on wi-fi.

I was also wondering about the lads who were recovering from neck and back surgery. C'mon guys let's hear from you.

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
          You're refering to those guys who are really sick, not those mentally disabled like myself,correct? Ha

bucky
          I suspect most of us fall into that category. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Thompson View Post
            I suspect most of us fall into that category. ;-)
            Ditto!

Comment

Working...
            X