Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big millitary vehicle and equipment auction soon, in PA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big millitary vehicle and equipment auction soon, in PA.

I saw an ad that Memphis Equipment's eastern branch is liquidating, and there will be an auction with a lot of military trucks, etc. on Thursday, Oct. 1 in Chambersburg, PA.
    On the website I see at least two M-37's, as well a several deuce and a halfs, and other things.

http://cochranauctions.com/MemphisEquipment.php?ID=144

I saw that ad in the MVPA magazine

Are you thinking about going there? It may be worth taking a day off.

Comment

Hi Warren,
      I had given a little thought to maybe going. But I would like to see a list of the items first, and the website might be having a few bugs as I can't get the pdf to print.
      Are you thinking about going?

Comment

Auction

I think I will pass on the auction. It looks like a 2 1/2 or 5 ton truck enthusiasts dream. Also, almost anything you buy will be heavy and bulky. I'm not equipped for that. Still, it would make for an interesting day.
        Hope you are well.

Comment

Warren,
          I agree with you and will not be going. But, if I lived within an hour's drive, I might go just to see what sells, etc.
          If I was into the bigger trucks though, I would definitely go. I also see they have some military trailers and such for sale. They sent me a brochure with almost everything listed, except for a large quantity of hardware they say.
          So, some who follow this forum would probably like this auction.

Comment

I got a full color flyer in the mail yesterday, figured the same thing, lots of big toys.
            Moving all of the stuff we are interested in to Memphis, AL, I guess?

Comment

You mean Tennessee ;)?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dave View Post
                You mean Tennessee ;)?
                There is a Memphis, Alabama!

Memphis, Texas too

Bucky

Comment

while i'm at it

Also Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New York & of course Egypt

Cliff Claven

Comment

OK, OK, My Bad

Just got home from work, need a geography lesson, but I knew it was in Tennessee.
                    ;~)

Comment

big iron

I'd like to pick up a 10 ton 6x6. They don't show any listed, but image 46 sure looks like one.

Bucky

Comment

Working...
                      X