CONGRATS to A S (Jeff)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATS to A S (Jeff)!

Our own AdventurerSport , Jeff S, is the CAB (Chrysler Advisory Board) Board Member of the Month!
    Congrats Jeff!
    AS made a nice mention of the PWA web forums as well, good marketing technique...ha! ha!
    Last edited by MoparNorm; 09-14-2009, 10:19 AM. Reason: can't spill bery gud

That is good news Norm, and Jeff!
    Not to hijack thread, but can you guys tell me why Chrysler is not doing any t.v. advertising now...I see all these Ford truck commercials, as well as for their cars, and even the GM c.e.o. is on t.v.
    Is it simply an issue of not being able to afford advertising? It seems like they need to be "out there in the ring" to compete and I am not seeing it in my area at least.

Comment

Chrysler started limited advertising the first week of the NFL season.
      Frankly, they sold just about every car and Jeep on the lot during C4C and don't have much to sell right now. The factories were closed during the BK and they are building select models for back orders and pre-2010 production.
      In Nov. they will unveil the Chrysler plan for the future. The plan will give the direction of the new company and probably will include hints to what models and brands will continue and which ones will not.
      Therefore the ads you do see are for Ram, Jeep Wrangler, Caravan and Town & Country and Charger. Those are about the only ones that have a guaranteed future. It make little sense to spend limited dollars on models that may die, so from that standpoint it results in the lack of ads we now see.
      The "Plan" in fact has become the ad and has generated much buzz among enthusiasts and the press.
      Can't wait or rather I'm nervously waiting, until Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
        Our own AdventurerSport , Jeff S, is the CAB (Chrysler Advisory Board) Board Member of the Month!
        Congrats Jeff!
        AS made a nice mention of the PWA web forums as well, good marketing technique...ha! ha!
        Where could we see this? Can you share a link?
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Congrats to A S (Jeff)

It is neat to know that a fellow Power Wagon forum member is the board member of the month!
          DB69

Comment

Working...
          X