• Show
Clear All

• 2010 sox and martin cuda

http://www.ronaldlyles.com/

Has anyone here ever seen Ronnie run?

Originally posted by QuantumJo View Post
    http://www.ronaldlyles.com/

Has anyone here ever seen Ronnie run?
    I haven't seen Ronald Lyles run. I have seen footage of Ronnie Sox run. Extremely quick reaction times and superb shifting. Technology has taken over alot a driver's chores in racing these days. Sox was the real deal!

That #71 K&K Insurance Charger Daytona of Bobby Isaacs is a legend itself. NASCAR is just a shell game nowdays. Identical cars/engines/drivers now. Jimmie Johnson isn't worthy of even putting gas in that ol orange Dodge, no matter how many crowns they give him.

Comment

I seen Ronnie Sox run at the Mopar Nationals in 1993. He was driving a viper vs. some special corvette. Of course he won.
      1949 B-1 PW
      1950 B-2 PW
      1965 WM300
      1968 D200 camper special (W200 conversion)
      1970 Challenger RT 383
      1987 Ramcharger 4x4
      1991.5 W250 diesel
      1999 Jeep Cherokee limited 4x4
      2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Comment

2010 Sox and Martin Cuda

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
        That #71 K&K Insurance Charger Daytona of Bobby Isaacs is a legend itself. NASCAR is just a shell game nowdays. Identical cars/engines/drivers now. Jimmie Johnson isn't worthy of even putting gas in that ol orange Dodge, no matter how many crowns they give him.
        Jimmy Johnson is a nobody compared to the old guys like Earnhart Sr, Old man Petty and all those guys that started it, I don't think he could even carry any of those guys jockstaps if they wore em
        Since NASCAR let the Toyata ricers in I gave up watching it, all the cars are the same, not "real" stock cars at all
        DB69

Comment

Working...
        X