Notification emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification emails

We are currently having some troubles with notification emails, so bear with us, please....

I suspect this problem is also affecting internal forum mail.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Not Here

Not yet anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      Not yet anyway?
      Great! Maybe it is only me. That is what my mother would call my luck.

Comment

I'm Guessing

The glitch must be fixed! Raining like a waterfall here, supposed to turn to the white stuff.
        I'm still recuperating from my hernia surgery so I'm at the desk alot!

Comment

The glitch must be fixed! Raining like a waterfall here, supposed to turn to the white stuff.
          Bruce, I hope the recovery is swift. Enjoy your down time.

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone

Thanks Kev, It happens to the best of us! How are you mending, getting ready for Santa I bet?

Comment

Hernia surgery.....EEEeeaaakkk

The worse thing about a hernia surgery is when the hair starts growing back....

Hang in there Bruce!

Comment

All the best on the recovery there Bruce!
                Might be a good time to do some planning on the M37 project or...?

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone

Eaakkkk ain't the half of it<LOL>!
                  Itchy as all heck! thanks for the wishes guys!

Comment

Sitting by the window can give us useful perspectives on life. Illuminating with respect to what is important to us.

Comment

Both

I have a window on either side of the cpu, I can see the driveway, about 300 ft. of it in one. The other one has the tail end of the shop and the rest of the driveway to the barn & run-in. I can see most everything and all of the critters.

Comment

I have a window on either side of the cpu, I can see the driveway, about 300 ft. of it in one. The other one has the tail end of the shop and the rest of the driveway to the barn & run-in. I can see most everything and all of the critters.
                        That sounds like a lot of driveway at snow removal time. What are you using to move snow? Do you get bad drifting?

Comment

Only A Dusting

Actually the driveway is 1.1 miles long, entrance to main barn. The 8N does some of it, but all vehicles have 4wd so it's aim & go most of the time. Drifting isn't a bad usually.

Comment

Working...
                          X