No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baking, I'm a Homemade Pizza and Smoked Pork chef my self. Ever used a drill for a mixer?
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Originally posted by W_A_Watson_II View Post
      Baking, I'm a Homemade Pizza and Smoked Pork chef my self. Ever used a drill for a mixer?
      Only to mix paint! But I have used a putty knife for condiment spreader & eating utensil.

Bucky

Comment

Merry Christmas

I have been known to use tools for things other than their intended purpose as well (lol)
        I would like to wish everyone here The Best and Merriest Christmas!
        I am so fortunate to have the things I have and that includes all of my friends at the top of that list. This is the best Christmas I have ever had
        DB69

Comment

Merry Christmas to all...

Even though times may seem bleak compared to the embarrassing of riches of the past, I for one still believe in this great country that we live in.
          The testament to how great we are isn't in how much we have, but what we do with the things that we have. The best example of this was shown to me through a child's eyes about 5 years ago. We bought our 4 year old a great big gift for Christmas that came in a big cardboard box filled with packing. He was more interested in playing with the box and the packing than the actual toy. There should be a universal message in that.

Wishing happiness and joy to my extended family...

Comment

I know exactly what you mean

20557_227512863576_713203576_3144401_1628753_n.jpg

My granddaughter the other night and she is older than 5.

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mienke View Post
              The Power Wagon community is unique. If not unique, at least an oddity...

Merry Christmas to all of you.
              Whom are you calling ODD???

= )
              A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! (even Kev)

Comment

If you guys weren't odd, we would have nothing in common, and surely nothing to talk about.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Norm.
                Attached Files

Comment

Is that uncle Jed on the hood? I've heard of people seeing Jesus, Mary & Elvis in unusual places, but Jed Clampitt's image on the hood of a PW?
                  I must be goin snowblind!
                  Bucky

Comment

Kevin is the Venbury hillbilly!
                    1949 B-1 PW
                    1950 B-2 PW
                    1965 WM300
                    1968 D200 camper special (W200 conversion)
                    1970 Challenger RT 383
                    1987 Ramcharger 4x4
                    1991.5 W250 diesel
                    1999 Jeep Cherokee limited 4x4
                    2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Comment

Originally posted by iranch View Post
                      [ATTACH]6244[/ATTACH]

My granddaughter the other night and she is older than 5.

Dennis
                      Speaking of older than 5.... As kid I spent a lot of time with Ken Marsh at the school, working for him in his program. In the 9th or 10th grade the hight school got a huge amount of lockers and other big furniture. It all came in what seemed to be enormous cardboard boxes. The gym was filled with them. It seemed odd to me, but incredible fun to crawl around in that maze of boxes.

I understand completetely.
                      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

memories from this tread

In 1953 which would have made me 5 years old, we got our first TV. It was a big old thing and the box it came in was real heavy duty. I kept that thing for a long time storing it in the barn when the weather was bad and dragging it out in the shelter belt to be my cabin in the woods. By the time it finally fell apart I had graduated hammers and nails I built myself a wood replacement.

Life on the prairie, be happy with what you have.

Dennis

Comment

card board cromagnons

anyone remember using school cafeteria lunch trays to sleigh ride the big hill behind the gym. The old bakalite type trays were far superior to the more modern light weight plastic tray. the Granny at the register knew that I was a brown bagger, she would wink and smile as I went through the check out line with a nickle apple on a big old tray. The granny had no love for the principle who would try and catch us. A full grown man in a leisure suit and loafers is no match for kids in Sorel boots and green snorkel parkas whooshing away from the school.

Comment

Best wishes for a blessed new year .......

everybody! Cardboard boxes are in fact, toys for the imagination. That wonderful underused commodity children can flip on like a switch.
                            I agree Charles, we need to look around and realize what we have and be thankful.
                            The best Christmas I remember was when we had little money and decided to buy just gifts for the 2 daughters. We had a special time watching them enjoy opening theirs. It was meaningful.
                            This year I have an almost 5 month old granddaughter (no longer a 4 lb preemie) so it was special for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Watt View Post
                              This year I have an almost 5 month old granddaughter (no longer a 4 lb preemie) so it was special for that reason.
                              The gift that keeps on giving.

Enjoy Warren.

Comment

Proof

Here is the proof....
                                Attached Files
                                Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
                                X