Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan. 2010 Power Wagon Advertiser

Hello Gordon.
    I just received my issue. As always, I look forward to, and receive eagerly, my new PWA magazines. I was especially pleased to see the article about my W300 and my W500 included in this issue. I am sure that your interest in your readers' trucks will stimulate more of the same from others. Thanks again for all your hard work. And, I hope you get your CTD problems figured out. Jerry

article about W500......

Now I gotta wade through the snow & check my mailbox to see if my issue arrived.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Henry View Post
      Hello Gordon.
      I just received my issue. As always, I look forward to, and receive eagerly, my new PWA magazines. I was especially pleased to see the article about my W300 and my W500 included in this issue. I am sure that your interest in your readers' trucks will stimulate more of the same from others. Thanks again for all your hard work. And, I hope you get your CTD problems figured out. Jerry
      I am glad you liked it! There are some great trucks out there; I look forward to more input from the owners of more great Dodges.

Regarding my Cummins powered truck, I am presently vexed by some electrical issues; control voltages are not getting where they need to be.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
      X