The patron saint of Power Wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The patron saint of Power Wagons

There is someone here who manages to be relentlessly the very biggest booster of these forums each year for several years. I think he is a modest fellow, not seeking attention, and yet I feel he is very deserving of recognition for making this place possible for all of us to enjoy.

This man has for several years been an incredible booster of the PWA forums and is also a subscriber. He is regular folks, and lives and loves the hobby. I always enjoy seeing him at the Iowa rally, and can her his voice as I think of him now.

A heartfelt thank you to Tom Petroff for his unflagging loyalty and dedication to the hobby and these forums.

The very best of New Year greetings to you Tom, and much gratitude for all you have done for us.

Gordon
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

WOW, Tom is indeed a great guy and and lover and supports of out wonderful vintage Dodge Trucks. Thanks Tom!
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

I have often told Momma that Tom provided much needed inspiration when I was rebuilding my truck. When the task of finishing the truck seemed overwhelming I looked up photos of his.

Don't take this statement lightly. I was really overwhelmed. Tom really helped.

Comment

I'll second that Gordon, you couldn't meet a nicer fellow than Tom and his knowledge is second to none

Comment

WOW!
          I'm so moved by Gordon's comments, and those of my friends, that I really don't know what to say.
          We all here just try to help each other the best we can.
          I myself have learned so much here about this old iron, and many other issues that are discussed,that it's just seems fitting to give back the best way I can.

A sincere, Thank You! Your the people that make this happen!

TGP
          WDX & Misc. Pics.
          http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
          "47" Dodge WDX WW
          "52" Dodge M-37 WW
          "54" Willys M38A1
          "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
          "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
          "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
          "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
          "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
          "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"