Ron Reichhart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Reichhart

I'm wondering how close you are to Notre Dame Universtiy. We will be visiting the campus during the second week of March and driving on to Cleveland, OH. on I-80.

Not sure how close Ron is to South Bend but I live about 30 miles due west in Michigan City, and am always interested in meeting fellow forum members
    DB69
    Last edited by TommyDodge; 01-31-2010, 11:32 AM. Reason: addition to post

Comment

Kevin
      I'm 2 1/2 hours from ND but it you are coming across I 80 I'm only a 45-50 minutes south of there. I could meet you at the toll road or if you wanted to run down here that would be fine. Would you want to take your tires back on the return trip? I can still bring them in June if not. I'll be off here until Tuesday for Computer debugging. Ron

Comment

I'll start figuring things out on this end and by the time your computer is debugged, we can see what works. All I know for sure is that we are supposed to have Colt at the hospital in Cleveland on March 9. We are trying to kill two birds with one stone by visiting the Notre Dame campus on the same trip. I think I'll be scratching my watch and winding my hinder in figuring out a time schedule. I'll let you guys know for sure next week. It's always nice to see friends when I get out on the road.

Of course we all know what the bottom line is...I'll do whatever Momma says I'll do.

Comment

Ron, check your e-mail.

Comment

Working...
          X