grandpa VS gangsta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grandpa VS gangsta

google "oakland bus fight". no speakers at work so I havent heard the audio but the video is great! Popeye whoops the punk.

That was great °{°

Comment

I used to see a lot of this when I was a paramedic. An argument escalates into a fistfight, a stabbing, a gunshot wound, or sometimes a bludgeoning with an improvised weapon.

The fistfights always had an undertone of a pending lawsuit. Injuries from a fistfight were generally unremarkable and the pending lawsuit was often times the only reason for calling an ambulance.

I hated going out to treat bloody noses and black eyes. Notice at the end of the video he was calling for an ambulance to treat his stupid bloody nose. They think this is the best action to start their lawsuit.

Meanwhile, someone is having a heart attack and the closest ambulance crew is busy treating a bloody nose.

And what’s with the camera being turned on? I am judging that the camera belonged to friends of the young guy and they were already thinking lawsuit and trying to escalate things to the point where the old guy would throw the first punch. I am basing this judgment on their reaction at the end of the video. “We got it. We got it.”

What they seem to have missed is that the old guy didn’t throw the first punch and he had also tried to de-escalate by walking away.

What they got was nothing but a video of their man folding up on the floor and “leaking.”

What the rest of the world gets is his bill for ambulance and hospital services that he will never pay.

The person who was having the heart attack passed away.

Comment

I'm in agreement Kevin, My viewpoint is somewhat different . I would be thinking that some armed robber or drunk driver was getting away while I deal with a mutual combat situation.
        The other side of the coin is these things often turn out to be predatory activity on the part of young jerks against older people. And those jerks need to be locked up. No two situations are completely alike.
        About a year ago in Orange County Ca. a couple illegals tried to rob a Saipan Marine Vet at knife point.He broke them of sucking eggs. The man had to be in his eighties and yet he broke one guys wrist like a twig and thoroughly pummeled the second guy. I hope I'm that ornery when I'm his age.

Comment

Working...
        X