March PWA...Sitting on the Tailgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March PWA...Sitting on the Tailgate

Gordon. I really enjoyed Sitting on the Tailgate this month. I just finished reading it and had to write this. Is there any hope of a sequel or two??? I cracked up laughing. Now back to read the rest of the magazine. Jerry

Was there a sequel to that movie? I can't remember. I am glad you liked it.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

sequel

There have been several. In fact a Google search showed they are talking about another for 2011.
      Any news on the work front?
      Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Henry View Post
        There have been several. In fact a Google search showed they are talking about another for 2011.
        Any news on the work front?
        Jerry
        Interesting. I will explore to see if I can rent them for viewing. Must have ideas, you know.

Nothing yet. I am applying for a number of jobs. One can have the fear of being regarded as too old, as I am 59, and of being overqualified for things applied for in these times. I am considering a broad variety of jobs, to be flexible and adaptable.

Thank you for asking!
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Hope BC

Gordon.. the original First Blood movie was filmed in a small town about two hours away from Vancouver called Hope... it's great because anytime you travel east out of the fraser valley you go 'Beyond Hope'
          As far as I have seen not too many Power wagons left in town...but the town has not changed much since the movie was filmed.. you almost expect to see a crazed Brian Denehee running around..
          http://www.travelthecanyon.com/hoperambo.html

Comment

"Beyond Hope"

We have a little town about 15 miles east of where I live on Lake Pend O'Reille named Hope. East of Hope is a smaller town named East Hope (unusual, eh?" In East Hope there is a very good restaurant name "Beyond Hope". When I consider my affliction with Dodge trucks, I consider myself "beyond hope".

Comment

Working...
            X