kooky weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kooky weather

Last Saturday a week (3-21) ago it snowed here & was in the 30's.

Then the following Saturday (3-27) we had 45 mph winds.

Yesterday (3-31) it was 93.

What's up with that?

Last night for the first time since autumn I slept with the windows (not microsoft windows either) open. I like the sound of the birds in the morning.

Bucky

gullible warming run for your lives

(not directed to my friend Bucky or anyone on this forum)

send al "manbearpig" gore some money, He'll fix everything. The EPA recently proclaimed C02 a pollutant subject to regulation.

What is the major component of greenhouse gas?
    water vapor!

"FREE THE HYDROCARBONS" I'm doing my part

Comment

Ha Ha Ha , I like the part on the news when they say " today we broke the record for high temp. The last time it went this high was 1897."
      We have all heard that report. My question is what happened in 1897 for it to be that hot, to many cow farts?
      We also hear that the earth is starting to cook. The temp. is up by .96 degrees in the last 100 years.
      Ok we measure the temp today with digital devices that read down to 100ths of a degree. How did they do it 100 years ago?
      Someone looked out the window at a thermometer on the window and recorded that it was about 80 degrees.
      Yes it may be getting a bit warmer but it has done it before several times. We know there have been several Ice Ages and warm ages that allowed many animals like the Mamouths to live up above the Arctic circle eating tons of greens a day. Why did it get colder and warmer in the past, I dont know but I do know it was not caused by internal cumbustion engines.
      Can we live cleaner, sure, do we need to stop civalization and go back to horse and buggys, no.

Comment

Working...
      X