New locations for forum archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New locations for forum archives

Forum archives are accessible to Power Wagon Advertiser magazine subscribers and Premium Forum Users.

You will notice the main forum index is now shorter, as I moved the archival forums into each of their topical forums. Example, the M-series archival forum is now inside the M-series forum, at the top.

This arrangement simplifies the main index page and also allows topical forum users to readily see that archives on their subject of interest do exist.

You may go here for more information:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/...ad.php?t=10811

The site content is deep, as the forums group began in May of 2003. As of this writing on April 2, 2010, we have a total of 76,313 posts making up 10,425 threads, and a registered membership of 5,436 users.

Join with us in enjoying all possible benefits as we continue to grow. Kobuk, our shop dog, thanks you. In this photo he is seen in possession of a BMW motorcycle valve cover gasket, which is not an authorized dog chew-toy. We will need to discuss this matter.

Learn your Dodge....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gordon Maney; 04-05-2010, 09:33 AM.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

nice dog, from the look on his face I'm not sure that he'll agree that the gasket is not an approved chew toy. It's always nice to have a dog or two around.

Comment

Originally posted by papardun View Post
      nice dog, from the look on his face I'm not sure that he'll agree that the gasket is not an approved chew toy. It's always nice to have a dog or two around.
      He can be quite serious at times.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Pink nose pooch

our dogs noses started turning pink. We changed their food&water bowls from plastic to stainless steel , and the black came back.

Comment

Working...
        X