Thank you to Tom Labadie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to Tom Labadie

Many thanks to Tom Labadie for his contribution to Power Wagon Advertiser forums. Thank you Tom!
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

I look forward to each and every issue of the Power Wagon Advertiser and get on the forum as I can & I am very thankful for both the Magazine and the forums.
    Keep up the great work you do
    Tom Labadie (DB69)

Comment

Originally posted by DB69 View Post
      I look forward to each and every issue of the Power Wagon Advertiser and get on the forum as I can & I am very thankful for both the Magazine and the forums.
      Tom Labadie (DB69)
      Thank you very much for the kind words; it means a lot to me....
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by DB69 View Post
        Tom Labadie (DB69)
        Couldn't help but notice your line in all your post about you had rather push a Dodge. Brings back thoughts of years ago when I was in the grading business. We were laying pipe on a road job in preparation for a widening project. A local who traveled the road every day drove a beat up Ford pick up that the fenders literally waved at you when he drove by. Had a plate proudly displayed on the front bumper that said, "I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy, on a quiet night you can hear a Chevrolet rust" I had a guy on my crew that was an all time DIE HARD Ford man who kept making remarks about the guy's plate everytime he passed by. A day or 2 later, we had the road blocked unloading a dozer, here came to old Ford rolling up and had to wait for us to clear out of his way. While waiting he got out and came up to where we were unloading our dozer. Well my man seized the opportunity to tell him how much he liked the plate displayed on his bumper. The reply was this, "yeh and I'm just about to get tired of pushing it too." Needless to say we all practically rolled with laughter as my man's bubble got severely popped. We never let him live that statement down. One of many fond memories from the old days.

Comment

Working...
        X