A photo from the next issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A photo from the next issue

Something from the issue I am assembling....
    Attached Files
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

OK, I'll bite: what's the significance?

Comment

Originally posted by Blisters View Post
      OK, I'll bite: what's the significance?
      You will have have to wait and see.

:-)

Comment

Must be running an article covering older tools, etc. I'd love to have a full set like those in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
          Must be running an article covering older tools, etc. I'd love to have a full set like those in the picture.
          I felt fortunate to acquire them.

Comment

Nice shot Gordon...

I think a tool has more value to the owner when it has some story's to tell as you are using them. I have a few tools that were passed down to me from my Grandpa and they speak to me as I handle them and it causes me to to treasure my memories of a Man that respected good tools.
            Looking forward to reading this article...

Comment

Another teaser....
              Attached Files

Comment

This article took an angle that captured my attention and appealed to my own passion for tools.

“Sitting on the Tailgate” has become one of the few havens remaining where my mind can get both motivation and rest.

Thank you for taking the time to put quality stuff between the covers of PWA.

Comment

Could've used that square socket set just a few weeks ago. I was disassembling and moving a playhouse for my kids. There were two recessed square lag bolts I could not access. Don't ask me how they got in there. Maybe the builder used a square socket set.

We ended up abusing a regular socket by hammering it onto the lag bolt and attaching an extension to the air wrench. It worked. The socket survived somehow, and is back in the set. Don't tell anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by NNICKB View Post
                    Could've used that square socket set just a few weeks ago. I was disassembling and moving a playhouse for my kids. There were two recessed square lag bolts I could not access. Don't ask me how they got in there. Maybe the builder used a square socket set.

We ended up abusing a regular socket by hammering it onto the lag bolt and attaching an extension to the air wrench. It worked. The socket survived somehow, and is back in the set. Don't tell anyone.
                    8-point sockets for square head fasteners are readily available still, perhaps this would have worked for you on this project. We have a 3/8 and 1/2 drive set that gets used more often than you would think.

Comment

Working...
                    X