No announcement yet.

It is still GREAT TO BE AN AMERICAN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is still GREAT TO BE AN AMERICAN...

...And driving a Dodge. Yeee HAAAAA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRMW1FXSHw&NR=1

Best car commerical ever.

That was awesome can't believe that is the first time I have seen it.

Comment

Outstanding, Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Thanks Tangomike3

That was great!

Comment

Great!!!
          Was this broadcast on television?
          Dave

Comment

I have not seen it but I don't watch too much tv. From some searches on the web it states that it was played during the World Cup.

Below is a link to a behind the scenes/making of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLa6N...eature=related

After watching this I have an even greater amount of respect for my PW. Remember, they kicked the Nazis too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tangomike3 View Post
              I have not seen it but I don't watch too much tv. From some searches on the web it states that it was played during the World Cup.

Below is a link to a behind the scenes/making of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLa6N...eature=related

After watching this I have an even greater amount of respect for my PW. Remember, they kicked the Nazis
              too.

The Germans had some neat stuff too like the TIGER l & ll.
              I worked at a place that hired a lot of Germans that moved here after the war , if you ask them why they lost they almost all say Ve ran out of gasoline.

Comment

I have a feeling we will soon be saying the same thing.

Comment

Whoa Is US

That is a scary thought....

Comment

I dont think we will run out of gas but I do think there are those that want to make it so expensive that only the rich will be able to aford it.

Even when I was a kid it struck me that every place you look they are pushing us to buy cars, new cars.
                    Then they try to make it a hardship to drive it with ever higher gas prices , higher insurance, higher registration costs higher tolls and so on. It reminds me of the movie that was out in the 70s called Americathon. Part of it was that they wanted us to buy cars and then have it towed to a lot and we would live in it because there was no gas execpt for politicians.

Comment

HA HA HA thanks for posting the vid- I've passed it on to several people.

Gasoline dependence is enslavement. Feel like I've been whipped a lot for the past five years or so.....

Comment

I have looked into the so called alternative fuel cars.
                        So far it is a smoke and mirrors trick.

The all electric car sounds great until you dig a bit. You need to plug in to a heavy duty power line to charge it up after about 60 miles or so. OK you say. Its great for city dwellers. What if you live in an urban area where the homes have no garage. Can you drag an extension cord down the side walk to your car, can you say LAW SUIT in the offing. Plus the power in your home does not come out of the wall for free and is probably generated by burning COAL. Hows that for GREEN?

Then there is the fuel cell again it sounds great until you find out that it is very costly to make the hydrogen and again uses large amounts of electrical power generated by burning COAL.

If you do some home work you will see that the price of gasoline is not high at all. It is forced up by tax and price manipulation. There is no shortage now and never was. Any shortage was contrived to force up the price.

Sorry for the rant.

Comment

Kaiser2boy has got it!

Comment

Working...
                          X