Inform Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to reread this thread

and see where I went off course. the image in post#13 (from a tornado website) references my earlier post #9. My only lack of respect is towards the Jihadis who comitted this evil act in hopes of garnering favor with their diety. I see no reason to treat their swift eternal punishment in a tastefull manner.
    Two weeks of working logistics (rescue gear and food) 100 yards away from the smoldering pile, elbow to elbow with the uniformed rescuers from all branches of the military, dreading the next long blast of the horn calling all work to cease, as newfound remains of innocent Americans were removed, kinda leaves me with a chip on my shoulder.

Comment

Gotcha, I missed the connection and see the point you were making. Seperate you can see how someone might get uppity about them. I wonder if the person that made the picture had the same thought in their mind as you when you posted it to follow your earlier posting idea. Somehow I doubt that though.

Like I said though, it is a cool picture. It took some real photoshop talent to get that cloud in there like that and make it look so realistic.

I was stationed as far on the opposite side of the US as possible when 9/11 happened (Hawaii). We were out on a field traning exercise that immediately ended and became an air strip guarding role, exercise excluded. Life in the Army was never the same after that. I saw firsthand, for an entire year, the evil that encompasses the middle east. I lost too many good friends out there because of it. I will never understand how someone can feel they did the world a good thing by destroying the lives of so many.

Wait til they find out their 70 virgins are not what they believe them to be, too bad it is too late for all that they have taken with them.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumJo View Post
        What set of circumstances could explain the sudden and global collapse of the 47 story WTC bldg #7 through the path of most resistance into its own foot print at nearly free fall speed?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atbrn4k55lA
        Moparfreek69, your affixation with WTC 1 & 2 is not uncommon. At another time I will be glad to discuss them. For the moment I am still looking for a rational explanation for what caused building 7 to collapse.

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
        after the Angels collected the innocent souls and whisked them up to Gods loving embrace, the Power of the Holy Spirit came slamming down, (crushing a scientifically stable structure) casting the evil straight back to ****. thats my theory. A miracle
        In order for me to keep objectivity I will not rule out any explanation. Perhaps an invisible hand from the heavens pushed building 7 to the ground. I think it to be highly improbable but not impossible.

Comment

Working...
        X