Are you a new magazine subscriber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a new magazine subscriber?

More and more people are getting the idea that subscribing to the magazine gets them a lot more benefits here.

Rather than waiting for your first issue so you can learn your subscriber ID code, I want new subscribers to contact me by email and let me know their forum user name and email address, as well as their real name and street address with which they subscribed to Power Wagon Advertiser, as well as the email address they may have associated with that. It doesn't hurt to email me your phone number too.

The reasons for this are several. I live across the road from cows, so this is not an operation with NASA levels of technological sophistication. I have to move you into subscriber status in the forum database. The magazine mailing list and forum database are not linked together in any automated way.

What can complicate it is that the forum database — in nearly all instances — does not include real names. Also, users very often register with one email address for the forum, and a totally different email address for business transactions. This means there is usually no way for me to even begin to guess which new subscriber is which forum user.

As soon as you subscribe to the magazine, I need you to contact me by email, using the contact us link below, to answer those questions for me. Then I can get your forum user status changed to subscriber, giving you full benefits.

Once you get your first issue, retrieve your subscriber ID code on your mailing label and enter it in your user control panel on the forum.

Ask questions if you have them, or send me an email.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?
Working...
X