Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

norm

yes you may,
    However you must accessorize with a chicken hat and giant rubber feet.
    You should have seen us at the VT Power Wagon Rally rally.
    If the chicken hat is not your style, may I suggest the plastic Roman centurian helmet, its a real crowd pleaser. Rob Blair was looking adorable in his baby bonnet. My fuzzy purple striped pimp hat lets people know that that I'm a man of wisdom and intellect not to be trifled with.

Comment

Ha! Ha!

Since I found out that one of my first American ancestors, Gabriel Layton was from New Jersey, I've been kinder in my thoughts about the state.
      (He fought at Trenton and several other Revolutionary War battles, and wintered at Valley Forge, where he nearly died.)

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
        Ha! Ha!

Since I found out that one of my first American ancestors, Gabriel Layton was from New Jersey, I've been kinder in my thoughts about the state.
        (He fought at Trenton and several other Revolutionary War battles, and wintered at Valley Forge, where he nearly died.)
        As I have told you Norm, you REALLY need to join the SAR! I am going to be the president of my chapter this year. There are several chapters in Sou. California. Among the many things they do is to try and promote traditional patriotism in the increasingly politically correct world we have now.

Comment

Bullwinkle

On the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, there was a skit called Mr. Know-it-all. So anyone who has more, done it better, shoots farther, or runs faster has always been called a Bullwinkle.
          What's really entertaining is getting two of them into a conversation. Wow, does it ever get deep!

Comment

Working...
          X