New HyVee in Fairfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HyVee in Fairfield

I just found out today that a new HyVee store is due to open in Fairfield,Iowa next month. It's going in behind the Pizza Hut. I know this isn't earth shattering news for most people but for those of us who enjoy the food at the HyVee and the close proximity to the rally it is news. I hope the entrance and exits are better than the old location plus better parking. I do enjoy their pancakes and lunch specials when I'm in Fairfield. Wonder what will be come of the old store, just another empty building? Power Wagon rally banquet location????? And no I won't start in on the Best Western again.

TSC is moving as well!!

Comment

Got a new HyVee here in my hometown too. It is much more than just a super market. The place looks like a princess palace from the outside. On the inside is a huge deli, a pizza joint, hot chinese food, salad bar, and the original old home cooking section that we are use to.

It is the third time HyVee has upsized here. The first building is now a florist. The second was demolished to make room for this one.

Look forward to seeing you in June. Only 3 months.

Comment

That HyVee was my favorite place to eat in Fairfield. Well, after the pork chop dinner of course.
        Jeff

Comment

Now I won't be able to walk from the hotel to the Hy-Vee for breakfast.....

:-(
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
            Now I won't be able to walk from the hotel to the Hy-Vee for breakfast.....

:-(
            Just as long as they keep making those same pancakes. I was afraid this might upset you Gordon which is why I did this public service annoucement to prepare you for the shock.

Comment

Hy VEE shuttle

Bergen County Power Wagons is considering sponsoring a HY VEE Power Wagon shuttle between the old HV location and the new HV location.
              Perhaps we can convince Chewie to participate with that new crewcab of his. He should be easy to spot in the parking lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                Just as long as they keep making those same pancakes. I was afraid this might upset you Gordon which is why I did this public service annoucement to prepare you for the shock.
                I may have to seek grief counseling or join a support group.

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
                  Bergen County Power Wagons is considering sponsoring a HY VEE Power Wagon shuttle between the old HV location and the new HV location.
                  Perhaps we can convince Chewie to participate with that new crewcab of his. He should be easy to spot in the parking lot!!
                  Perhaps a Hy-Vee Catering magnetic sign on the side of his truck.

Comment

Working...
                  X