Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture posting question for Gordon

Gordon,
    I have a picture in an older thread that I would like to post in a newer thread. How do I go about this? It won't let me upload it again (unless I save it under a new name maybe).

Also while I'm here, how does one quote from a post that is in a different thread?

Thanks for your time & effort.

Bucky

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
    Gordon,
    I have a picture in an older thread that I would like to post in a newer thread. How do I go about this? It won't let me upload it again (unless I save it under a new name maybe).

Also while I'm here, how does one quote from a post that is in a different thread?

Thanks for your time & effort.

Bucky
    That is a property of the database. I believe if you choose a new file name it will let you.

By your quoting question, you mean you want to display the text from that post from another thread?

Try quoting that post, then copy what is in the window, move to your desired thread, click the post reply button, and then paste that text into the new window.

Try that, see if my directions were clear enough. You can edit your post to change it if you don't get the results you wish.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Thank you. I will attempt this at some point.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
        Thank you. I will attempt this at some point.

Bucky
        Renaming the pic & putting it in different file didn't work. Will try something else.

Bucky

Comment

Perhaps change the image size. Just a guess.

Comment

Working...
          X