1955 - 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 - 2011

Like so many other greats, he went before his time. Our lives will not be as rich with out him.
    I never considered leaving flowers in public to show respect for someone who has died that I admire. Tomorrow on my lunch I'm going to visit a Apple store and change that.

Originally posted by QuantumJo View Post
    Like so many other greats, he went before his time. Our lives will not be as rich with out him.
    I never considered leaving flowers in public to show respect for someone who has died that I admire. Tomorrow on my lunch I'm going to visit a Apple store and change that.
    Makes me sad too. We lost a great genius. His motto, "Think Different" can easily be applied to any trouble any of us have working on a stubborn old Dodge.

Comment

Apple Macintosh

I've been using Apple Macintosh operating system, OS, since 1999. My first Mac ran without a glitch for ten years.

I replaced it with a quad core Mac with a 24 inch monitor and never looked back.

Steve Jobs was a genius and will be missed!

Comment

I have had a Mac since 1986, when I purchased one to use in publishing the Power Wagon Advertiser. I have used Macs for that purpose ever since. I have not had many models, as I have made each one last for about eight years.

A sad passing of a very bright person.
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
        X