question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Will there be back issues of the Power Wagon Advertiser available for sale at the rally in June? Having never been to one I wasn't sure
    Thanks
    Tom

Yes, but more specifically, how far back are you meaning?
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

I just wanted to look at what you have, nothing specific

Comment

Originally posted by DB69 View Post
        I just wanted to look at what you have, nothing specific
        I normally have a big array on display, though I don't bring them all for sale. Meaning, the display copies are not for sale. You could identify issues you might like to buy, however. I have brought large inventories in the past, but it takes lots of containers and presents a variety of problems that makes it impractical.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
          I normally have a big array on display, though I don't bring them all for sale. Meaning, the display copies are not for sale. You could identify issues you might like to buy, however. I have brought large inventories in the past, but it takes lots of containers and presents a variety of problems that makes it impractical.
          If you are bringing three of your Power Wagons, you should have all kinds of room to carry all your wares for sale.......

Comment

I wish.

Comment

Gordon puts on a fine display. Personally I think he ought to be out amongst the rest of us more but since the A/c is on in his building I don't see that happening. LOL Just pulling your chain Gordon. Seriously you need to get in on more of the activities. You can talk to people outdoors. I do see you in a challenge for the creeper races.

Comment

How does the creeper race work? Is it like the luge, or a ski jump?

Comment

Think drag racing. Two creepers lined up side by side. Your preference of on your back or stomach. First one to the finish line is of course the winner. I saw this at a car show and it was a lot of fun. Planning to do it under the open air building. We'll provide the creepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                    Think drag racing. Two creepers lined up side by side. Your preference of on your back or stomach. First one to the finish line is of course the winner. I saw this at a car show and it was a lot of fun. Planning to do it under the open air building. We'll provide the creepers.
                    It sounds like helmets would be useful.....

Comment

Do they have judges to look at the creepers before the race? What if someone has a fancy one with ball bearing wheels, etc?
                      Just messing with you...

Comment

Oh so now we have to go through tech inspection? Sounds like Cub Scouts pinewood derby in the making with the dads hopping up the cars with junior looking on from the sidelines. LOL The races I saw were fun to watch they even had a grudge match. I just thought it would be something to break up the day or evening to add fun to the rally. So are you going to make it out Doc?

Comment

When my sons were in Cub Scouts that was a real problem. THe dads built the cars to win...the boys did not. Guess who always won?!
                          Yes, I am going to Iowa, planning to trailer Kirkwood out, hopefully with a group from the mid-atlantic area.

Comment

gotta have judges!!

think about it. how do you expect me to throw the betting line, without someone to bribe?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                              ...LOL The races I saw were fun to watch they even had a grudge match...
                              I only watch races for the crashes. Any chances of those happening? ;^)

Comment

Working...
                              X