Military Discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Discount?

I am tried to see if there was a PM option on here I didn't find one to be able to PM Gordon but I am interested in knowing if there is a military discount on the magazine subscription? I want to subscribe to it but I was curious about it before I do.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Jeff
    USMC

Originally posted by JeffTheMarine View Post
    I am tried to see if there was a PM option on here I didn't find one to be able to PM Gordon but I am interested in knowing if there is a military discount on the magazine subscription? I want to subscribe to it but I was curious about it before I do.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Jeff
    USMC
    Jeff, you can write to me at the contact us link below. No, there is no military discount.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Well that's disappointing. I would have thought here of all places would. Regardless when I get paid I will be placing my order for a year subscription. Also do you mail your magazine first class? Another Mopar magazine I subscribe to doesn't mail first class so if you put in for the change of address and have your mail forwarded it will not forward since it is mailed second class so you have to call the company and have your address changed or you will no longer get your magazine.

Thanks
      Jeff

Comment

No, it is not mailed first class. I am not aware of any magazine that mails first class [....though in this moment I recall Hemmings Motor News used to offer a first class subscription with an enormously higher price]. Mailing first class would have a much higher cost.

Many magazines mail periodical rate, though this does not. The USPS has a number of what I will politely call requirements for periodical rate that make no sense and are hard to meet. Worse, you have to pay a large application fee with no guarantee you will be granted the permit. I have explored it several times over the years and in each case did not pursue the application. The magazine mails standard mail and has done so now for 28 years.

If you change your address, you need to inform me. I pay for address change notices from the USPS, and they are not very reliable. Also, when they inform me of the change, they charge a fee, yet do not forward the piece.
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
        X