Clear All

• 2012 Power Wagon Ralley in Vermont / pictures

link to pictures below

2012 Power Wagon Ralley Pictures

WHAT / nobody likes the pictures

Comment

Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing

Comment

thanks / they did come out nice but it was more my photo editor that made them that nice / l put them here because l didnt know of were else to put them

Comment

Originally posted by DODGEBOYS View Post
          WHAT / nobody likes the pictures
          Great pictures, Who owns the Woody? And what do you know about it?
          Oh,and does it have an electric fuel pump? ;-)
          Last edited by Bob Thompson; 07-27-2012, 05:45 PM. Reason: werdz

Comment

Vermont

The Vermont Rally was fabulous! Great people, great trucks, great location, great food, and great weather! Many, many thanks are due to Ken See and family and friends for this event. Thank you!
            DavidGB
            PS. There was a question about the Woody Power Wagon. It is owned by Steve Simon who had it built. My daughter and I were extremely fortunate to get to ride in it for the parade. Beautiful woodwork. Some photos follow.
            Attached Files

Comment

Great photos

Nice shots of my pop top ramcharger. You can hardly tell that it was painted with a house paintbrush. Thats a nice trophy on tim holloways blue M37.

Comment

WOW! I want ALL of those trucks! Amazing!
                1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

Pictures

Thanks for sharing the awesome photos, hope one day to be able to attend. Rick Walker.

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for posting them up.
                    John

Comment

Love that woody!

Comment

Vermont Rally

Great pic's Dean, and that Woody is a beaut!

Comment

l dont know if any of you guys noticed my muddy dorkierango and the plane in the pictures / well the dorkie made it thru the BIG mud hole on the trail ride and all the hard spots / the plane was our Saturday morning alarm clock at a 100 MPH as it swooped down over the show field several times as people literally jumped out of their tents / it was just to COOL

Comment

2012 Vermont Power Wagon Ralley Pic's

For all of the grief you reed/hear about the Durango, er... dorkierango she done good!

Comment

Originally posted by DODGEBOYS View Post
                              l dont know if any of you guys noticed my muddy dorkierango and the plane in the pictures / well the dorkie made it thru the BIG mud hole on the trail ride and all the hard spots / the plane was our Saturday morning alarm clock at a 100 MPH as it swooped down over the show field several times as people literally jumped out of their tents / it was just to COOL
                              We had a 99' and an 04' Durango and they did quite well on trails as well as snowy gravel roads. I really liked them both. We also ran them in the Sheriff's fleet . After I retired the second time they went to ferd exploders or expeditchins. Now all the city guys are driving Chargers. I understand they're a little tough on the larger framed guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X