Celebrity worship in america

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity worship in america

My son sent me a youtube clip that illustrates how vapid and useless an apparently large percentage of the population has become. I think he did it mostly to wind me up because he knows that's exactly the sort of thing that will do it.
    My own granddaughter asked me why I wasn't following the kardasians. I replied that "when it is legal to hunt them as game then count me in".
    For the longest time I thought the kardasians were the villains on Deep Space Nine and I couldn't figure out what the big deal was. I still can't , but I at least know what they are.
    DS9 was one of the Star Trek spinoffs in case you didn't know.
    I have included a link to this kids social experiment, you can watch as he makes fools out of hundreds of New Yorkers. This is no insult to New Yorkers in general, the prank would have worked equally well in L.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw

I agree, way too much "celebrity" and political worship in this country, and not enough worship of God and the love of ones family.
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

I agree as well! For some reason it is "newsworthy" about the most
      unimportant things and people as well. Speaking for myself, I don't believe it to be important information about movies weekend income, "celebrity" divorce, or who is dating/sleeping with who.
      What I would like to see is some pics of the different workshops of those on here as well as maybe some pics of your homesteads/yards etc.
      That would be of interest to all on here I am sure!
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X