Dodge is champion!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge is champion!!!

Bout time Dodge gets some recognition, as Roger Penske says, DODGE RELIABILITY, no engine failures all season long

GOOD JOB PENSKE RACING!!! IM proud to say Im a die hard Dodge'r

To bad its their LAST season

I'm happy about it, but there hasn't been a true Dodge man since Buddy Arrington. It was a neat run (2001-2012) for Dodge nameplate, but Nascar is nothing like the stock car racing it once was.
    Bucky

Comment

I was glad to see Dodge take the cup! I didn't see the
      race as we're on rabbit ears at home but I saw some
      footage of the celebrations. Way to go Penske! I only
      wish Dodge was staying in it..... Oh well. I got a kick
      out of Brad's ESPN Sports Center interview. He definitely
      marches to the beat of his own drum.
      John
      Last edited by Hobcobble; 11-19-2012, 09:25 PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

I am glad that Dodge is back on top for the first time since 1975, when Richard Petty won it for Dodge.
        Back then they raced "real" Dodges not the morphadites that are on the track now.
        Nascar lost it's bearings some time back, and they "lost" me when they let the ricers in. I know some of you folks on here might buy cars and trucks made by the car companies from Japan/Korea/China etc. But at age 60 and raised in Gary Indiana which is still a "steel town" It was instilled in me at an early age not to buy "Jap crap" I started buying Dodge cars and trucks in June 1974, and recently bought my first Chrysler. After 38 years I still only have Chrysler products.
        The Dodge Brothers put the word dependable in our dictionaries before their deaths in 1920, and while I am not thrilled with Chrysler being owned by foreigners again, it's better than having Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep join Plymouth and DeSoto as makes of cars and trucks that are no longer manufactured.
        I can tell all of you, I had no idea a van would be so comfortable and ride as nice as my Town & Country Limited does. It is beyond doubt, the nicest vehicle I have ever owned.

Comment

Working...
        X