This month's PWA picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month's PWA picture

I received my latest issue of the PWA and as I'm perusing it I came across a picture at the bottom of page 10. The caption reads "Will Watson hauling an unidentified Power Giant enthusiast". I take exception to this caption on three points. Hauling ? I believe the person in the passenger seat is riding as opposed to being hauled. Aren't things usually hauled in the bed of a truck? My second point unidentified? I think a number of people can recognize the passenger as did the editor. How else would he know that the unidentified rider is a Power Giant enthusiast which is my third point. So to the editor of the PWA, which we all know is a fine publication, I would just like to say. Good one Mr. Maney I got a chuckle out of your caption. I was riding, not being HAULED though. haha. Will Watson is a very good friend of my mine who I don't get to see enough of other than the rallies. We've had some really good trips together. Ron Reichhart

Hey Ron, I got a chuckle out of it as well. I guess we might have been "hauling ***" at some point that day, but yep you were not being hauled. I wish we could get together for more trips, I miss our adventures.
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

You and me both brother. I can see you and Frankie taking Kill Will Hill like it was a mole hill. You'd probably be looking at Trail 15 the "ya'll are gonna break sumpthin" trail. OK maybe not. LOL. We'll get around to it one of these days. Frankie's still my favorite M 37.

Comment

Thanks Ron, and yep, hold my Diet Soda and watch this!
        I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
        Will
        WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
        1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
        1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
        1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
        2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

:-)
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
          X