Kubota tractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota tractors

I'm going to look at a Kubota L2550 tractor with loader and backhoe. Anyone have any experience with this model? It has 1800 hours on it and the backhoe has never been used. It does come with a rear mount snowblower. What is a fair price to offer for it?

I have a little B7100 HST that I use on our 6 acres brush hogging and for skidding small logs and stuff, but it is small. I cant even lift a power wagon front axle with the loader!

I've got one Jonas, It's a good little tractor overall. I bought in an auction from a local municipal yard. I had a spot of bother with the bucket control valve manifold. Specifically the quad rings that separate the sections. They have changed the rings so that now they are reinforced with a metal disk. One annoying characteristic are the hydraulic hoses. The quality is okay but they are a weird Japanese metric thread and can be hard to find outside a big city.
    You should have good service if it's in decent shape.

Comment

Kubota makes great machinery. You can learn something of used values by doing some web searches for used tractors. Do that.

I have a 245DT; I bought it new in 1983. A marvelous device.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Sorry Jonas, I forgot to say that I only paid $1200.00 for mine. It didn't run because some one had been "repairing" it and lost their way. It turned out to be a mis-wired key switch. The key switch was brand new, but the other bidders didn't catch that.
        I see them sell routinely for $2800.00 to $3500.00 depending on condition and attachments.

Comment

There are a number of used tractor websites that list prices and locations, as well as photos ad descriptions.
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
          X