September 2013 issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2013 issue

The September issue of Power Wagon Advertiser is mailing five days late, I have just learned this morning. The postage check I dropped off at the main post office in Cedar Rapids is " somewhere in their building." They were just sitting on the mailing and I had not been informed.

I apologize to subscribers for the delay and their frustration. Your issues will arrive about one week later than normal this time.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

No problem, thanks for the heads up! I'm looking forward to reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
      The September issue of Power Wagon Advertiser is mailing five days late, I have just learned this morning. The postage check I dropped off at the main post office in Cedar Rapids is " somewhere in their building." They were just sitting on the mailing and I had not been informed.

I apologize to subscribers for the delay and their frustration. Your issues will arrive about one week later than normal this time.
      Wow Gordon, You know Americans and delayed gratification. ;-)

I think however that most of us will be able to muster our courage and carry on without too much carrying on.

Also it's a reminder for me to deal with that bilious orange post card.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Thompson View Post
        Wow Gordon, You know Americans and delayed gratification. ;-)

I think however that most of us will be able to muster our courage and carry on without too much carrying on.

Also it's a reminder for me to deal with that bilious orange post card.
        You can disregard your orange card this time — your article is in the September issue.... earning you a free year.

:-)
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
          You can disregard your orange card this time — your article is in the September issue.... earning you a free year.

:-)
          Oops, I forgot about that. Well this day is looking better already.

Comment

Working...
          X