Battery for my Chrysler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery for my Chrysler

I know this is a topic that really doesn't really apply to Dodge trucks, but it could.
    I had to replace the battery in the Town & Country Limited which was bought in January 2012 from CARQUEST by the original owner of the van who is deceased. I found that CARQUEST's warranty isn't very good, so I went to NAPA and bought a battery from them and the replacement is 18 months (12 for the battery I replaced) and I did get sticker shock, paying $120.00 including tax
    CARQUEST batteries made by Exide, NAPA by Deka.
    The bad deal about the dead battery is the local dealer did not have a replacement, I would have had to wait 24-48 hours to get one. I decided to pass

I usually get my batteries at the local sams club 3 year guarantee price ok. Not really sure about new vehicles my newest is a 1998 but they seem to have a good selection

Comment

There are usually two warranty periods, the one you are talking about will usually be for full replacement, then there is usually a longer prorated period. NAPA and some others Have different tiers with different warranties.

Comment

Working...
      X