Power Wagon & military Dodge T-shirts & sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Wagon & military Dodge T-shirts & sizes

If you were to buy a Power Wagon or military Dodge shirt, what size would you buy?

You may choose more than one size; you and your wife, for example.
    Small
    2.27%
    Medium
    9.09%
    Large
    18.18%
    XL
    47.73%
    XXL
    15.91%
    XXXL
    6.82%
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Depending on how the shirt was made, and how much it would shrink, I would either want XL or 2X, by the way what color are the shirts?

Comment

This is a general question, no particular shirt has been produced yet.

When I do shirts they are heavy weight, pre-shrunk, 100% cotton.

Comment

I would be interested in a shirt that was large on the top and XL at the bottom.

Frank

Comment

I understand!

Comment

I would also be interested in a shirt that is large at the top and X large on the bottom, and preferably in grey!

Comment

Shirts seem to run smaller than the size printed on the tag or I run bigger than I think I am a large would be best for me with a M37 print on it.

Comment

Shirt colors....options

Gordon, this year was the 23rd annual Mopar Happening, Belvidere, IL and we have sold T-shirts for many years. Each year has a printed unique mopar theme around the show special cars. This year we bought a small batch (50 out of 250 shirt order) of the "Ash" shirt material (it has sort of a mixed white/gray look to it, not solid gray), just to see if anyone wanted them. It is a 2 day show with swap and show & shine the first day, and "real show and judging" (and attendance) is on Sunday... we sold out of "Ash" shirts by noon on Saturday. It caught us a bit off guard. We started asking questions and the answers were, "easier to look clean", and "different than plain old white".
                Something you could consider when talking to your supplier and the people that might want to buy them.
                DrPepper

Comment

Originally posted by DrPepper View Post
                  Gordon, this year was the 23rd annual Mopar Happening, Belvidere, IL and we have sold T-shirts for many years. Each year has a printed unique mopar theme around the show special cars. This year we bought a small batch (50 out of 250 shirt order) of the "Ash" shirt material (it has sort of a mixed white/gray look to it, not solid gray), just to see if anyone wanted them. It is a 2 day show with swap and show & shine the first day, and "real show and judging" (and attendance) is on Sunday... we sold out of "Ash" shirts by noon on Saturday. It caught us a bit off guard. We started asking questions and the answers were, "easier to look clean", and "different than plain old white".
                  Something you could consider when talking to your supplier and the people that might want to buy them.
                  DrPepper
                  I have never sold a white shirt, but I have used that color once. It was good.

Comment

What, no tall sizes?

I am thinking extra, extra, extra long tails - like the orange PENNDOT shirt Bill Garland got for you Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint Dixon View Post
                      What, no tall sizes?

I am thinking extra, extra, extra long tails - like the orange PENNDOT shirt Bill Garland got for you Gordon.
                      Bill has given me a couple of hats, but I have not received a shirt.... :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
                        Bill has given me a couple of hats, but I have not received a shirt.... :-(
                        Hmmm. I thought I remembered seeing you wearing one at a Rally about 20 years ago. Anyway, the tail comes almost to my knees. Guaranteed not to accidently become untucked from the jeans.

Comment

2XLT for me & 3XLTTT for my power wagon mechanic :) I would purchase 1/2 dozen of each if there is some variety. Like black & ash base colors too.
                          Sounds like a high quality shirt. Hope you can have them made - thanks for asking Gordon!

Comment

Working...
                          X