Website update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website update

Several have mentioned of late about a website upgrade. Due to the volume of work at the shop, I have not had time to personally dedicate to this for quite a while.

I have new office help this week, so my immediate plan is to get going on some material upgrades for the site. Over the coming weeks we will be posting up several completed projects as well as some currently in progress. Keep a check on us at www.mseriesrebuild.com. We have several power wagon projects going with several new first time upgrades, some neat stuff happening.

Will do Charles. I still go back on a regular basis just to look at the fabulous job you and your fellas did on the Timken Bearing Co. M37.

Comment

BobbyMike, It's been a while. Haven't had a conversation in a long time. Hope all is great with you. We are still hammering away at it. I have so many priorities, the website has suffered, hope to remedy that soon, and then keep up with things as they unfold going forward. You can also check our facebook page, M Series Rebuild LLC, to see some more recent stuff we have going on. The guys working in the shop post up pictures, etc., there, so it's all current happenings.

Comment

Thanks for the mention of the Facebook page, I'm following you there now also Charles. I'm glad you and your guys are busy!

Comment

I submitted the update info to our web hosting person last week. It was quite a bit of new material and will take him some time to upload. I expect the new material to be available on our site within the next few days.

Comment

Working...
          X